Tuesday, December 5, 2006

The First One...


This is my first post. People told me it would be stupid to put stuff up on my actual blog. This is for art.. music... dance(if any), I guess. Hope you guys like! So.. For the details of the painting/drawing/whatevs:
The other day, I discovered I was ambidextrous.. Only.. I can only paint with my left hand.. Not write.. What does that make me?
This is my first left handed piece of work! This was painted on the back of a register that I tore out... of rage. Hehe! Tell me what you guys think!

10 comments:

Rayna said...

I love it.

Unknown said...

luv it!!!

Kapil.. said...

How do you ppl do such cool "artsy" stuff????????

I wish i was a good artist .....I can draw faces...and simple pendulum diagram and plant tissues and all dat but dats about it ...

Anonymous said...

The colourfulness is nice. Whoz the heart 4 ?

Radhii said...

Hey guys! Thankss so much. Really really really really! I need encouragement, and I've finally got some.

The heart's for no onnneee ! Notice the question marks *shakes head* :P

Thanks again!

*reshma* said...

wel i was the 1st one 2 c this masterpeice and wat can i say, brilliant!! i cant even do that with my right hand!! ur talentd radhii, u noe it and we all noe it, so keep doin this fer love sake and btw i want sumthin like this fer my room, ill pay u if u like, then again i deserve 2 get it free, or mayb we could sum bargainin, but seiously u shud reely consider selling ur stuff, ull make sum good money, mayb i can be ur manager so tat way i get half, man im soo selfish(:p)..lolzz..nyway i luv it, think of giving it a name, sumthin like 'Rage'...!!

ankita said...

That IS really good! Creativee! Left hand?! seriously!? even better!:P

Shalaka said...

heyy!
i luv it! Everyone knows about your amazing artistic skills...Another masterpiece (drum roll).. With your left hand, wow!! Reshma's right.. give it a name that fits it artistic splendour... hehe..byee!

Anonymous said...

name it plum cake

Anonymous said...

whoa..this is amazing...i dint know u were such a good artiste..